Saturday 1 October, 2022 to
Sunday 2 October, 2022
10.00am - 4.00pm
Entry: $10 Adults/$6 Students /Under 18 free
- Tickets can be booked and prepaid online via Trybooking. Visitors can also pay on the day at the entrance to this garden.
- Courtesy buses will leave on a regular basis from the carpark at the Bolobek Garden Lover's Fair should visitors wish to use this pick up and drop off service. The buses can be accessed, independently of entrance to the Fair, to this garden as well as Durrol which opens on the same day. Capacity and timing may sometimes vary dependent on weather and traffic conditions.
- There is some local parking at this garden.
- Sustainable practices are important to OGV so, where possible, please either print your own garden notes or save them for viewing on your mobile device.
Booking via TryBooking
Please stay at home if you're unwell.
Book and Pay Online Now
Lewisham provides a wonderful welcome to Spring! The house and garden are a total concept in the romantic image of Victorian Gothic.
Wander through this expansive 2.3-hectare garden and enjoy the abundance of blossoms – including weeping cherries, crabapples, camellias, azaleas – mature trees, many wearing their soft emerging foliage, and an abundance of bulbs.
Stylish bridges, which span the lakes and ponds, link the wide lawns which contain hedged garden beds, pergolas, arches, and various forms of garden art. A gazebo sits amongst various statues and urns.
Stroll along the meandering paths past the lakes, ponds and streams filled with bird life and flagged with Water Iris and other complementary plantings.
Enjoy the ducks, geese and guinea fowl which freely roam the property.
Lewisham is a great place to sit, wonder and admire the beauty of nature.
This garden is opening in conjunction with The Garden Lovers’ Fair hosted by The Mount Macedon and District Horticultural Society. This will be held at Bolobek – 370 Mt. Macedon Road Macedon 3440.
Extra Activities in the Area:
- Macedon Garden Lovers Fair
- Visit the many and varied local Macedon/Mt Macedon cafes and hotels
Lewisham is located on the lands of the Wurundjeri people. Open Gardens Victoria wish to acknowledge the Traditional custodians and we pay respect to their Elders, past, present and emerging.
Information and advice on garden visiting
Book and Pay Online Now